The custom-built twenty camera video surveillance vehicle captures 360 degree high resolution audio and video evidence in the most testing of environments. Armoured against low velocity objects and vandal-resistant, the unit can be deployed directly into hostile situations and equipped with leading-edge surveillance technology, the vehicle captures and records content in real time with optional wireless hand-cameras for close-up evidence capture by officers.
A rapidly-deployable public disorder video surveillance unit:
- 3 rings of visual capture:
- Roof-line cameras allow ‘stitched’ (360º) recording of immediate vicinity.
- Additional 8 cameras mounted on telescopic mast for medium range ‘stitched’ video capture.
- Gyro-stabilised camera dome provides high resolution daylight and IR imaging controlled by vehicle operator or by remote control room.
- Biometric, facial and number plate recognition software options provide additional evidence gathering functionality.
- Surveillance system records all cameras internally and can stream any camera to remote control room over 3G/4G, WiFi or Iridium satellite/BGAN.